As your list of stories builds, use standard gestures to manage both Story and Task lists:
- Press and move an item slightly (or right click) to select it
- Select and drag items to reorder a list
- Pinch an expanded story to close its tasks and return to the main Story list
Edit a Task
1. Tap a story to expand the list level and see its tasks.
2. Double-tap a task to edit it. Make your changes. [KEY] Select ‘Estimated size for this task’. Tap ‘Update’.
TIP: Pinch to close tasks and return to the Story list.
Manage a Story or Task
3. Press to select a story or task (the background changes color).
4. Swipe to use the bottom App bar options: ‘Add’, ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’, ‘Split’, or reorder existing tasks (‘+/- priority’).