First create a Story, and then add its Tasks. Swipe an edge to display the App bars.
Create a New Story
1. Tap ‘Add a Story’ (a single Task is added by default).
2. Add ‘Name’ and ‘Description’. Task information fills automatically.
3. Select ‘Burndown type’ (tracking for chart displays):
- Part of original estimate
- Add during development
- Resolve a development issue
- Work to rectify bugs in code
- Development spike
- Code debt
- Time spent in Agile rituals
4. Select ‘Topic this Story belongs to’.
5. Tap ‘Update’.