Here’s a quick read from InfoQ. Author Paul VII gives us Scrum confessions that reveal mistakes he made on the job and how he used them to improve.
Table of Contents
- Scrum Introduction and Recap
- The Characters
- Confession 1: Tools vs. People
- Confession 2: Release-Planning Peril
- Confession 3: Intro to Scrum Gone Bad
- Confession 4: Stand-Up vs. Sprint Review
- Confession 5: Taking the Team to Task
- Confession 6: Retrospective Regret
- Confession 7: The Bloated Bug Backlog
Topics sound familiar? You are not alone. Each is worth reflection. Maybe even a discussion with your team.